A Wild River Lure Cover is a handy addition to any tackle management plan. It's designed to hold your lure securely and conveniently protecting it from damage and entanglement with other lures. Heavy-duty fabric, binding, stitching, and construction provide for added durability.
- Heavy-duty cover protects your lures from damage and entanglement
MOSSY OAK® CAMO
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up™ camo pattern fabric
- Hook-and-loop fastening on all three sides allows for a secure closure
- High contrast orange interior for easy lure selection in low light settings
- Heavy-duty fabric, binding and stitching for durability
- Approx. dimensions: 7.5" x 6.5" (open), 3.75" x 6.5" (folded)
All measurements approximate.
Please see the product description.
Wild River’s umbrella rig carriers, umbrella rig covers, lure covers, and plier holders are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product by CLC. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended.
Warranty claims should be submitted through our website (www.gowildriver.com). Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select "Contact Us" from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select "Return Authorization" from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the "Comments" box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.